Getting quality family law advice is incumbent upon receiving quality information from clients. In this video, McNamara & Associates, Partner, David Millwater sets out a series of recommendations to ensure that you get good quality and value out of your first family law consultation.
Home » How to Get Great Quality Family Law Advice
- Changes to Early Access of Super
- Do you need a Data Breach Response Plan?
- Rheinmetall Defence Australia Awarded $5 billion contract to Build the Next Generation of Armoured Vehicles
- Redress Scheme for People who have Experienced Child Sexual Abuse
- Motorcycle Accidents in Queensland: What To Do if You’re Injured?