It is by no means unusual for people following separation to think that if they spend funds in joint bank accounts, that they will avoid having those funds considered as “property” under family law legislation. This could not be more further from the truth. In this video, McNamara & Associates Partner, David Millwater discusses the perils of spending money following separation.
Home » Spending Money After Separation
- Do you need a Data Breach Response Plan?
- Rheinmetall Defence Australia Awarded $5 billion contract to Build the Next Generation of Armoured Vehicles
- Redress Scheme for People who have Experienced Child Sexual Abuse
- Motorcycle Accidents in Queensland: What To Do if You’re Injured?
- How is the Insurer dealing with your TPD claim?