The issue of superannuation can often be forgotten by people in considering their joint property pool. In this video, McNamara & Associates Partner, David Millwater discusses how superannuation is considered under family law legislation.
Home » Superannuation & Family Law
- Do you need a Data Breach Response Plan?
- Rheinmetall Defence Australia Awarded $5 billion contract to Build the Next Generation of Armoured Vehicles
- Redress Scheme for People who have Experienced Child Sexual Abuse
- Motorcycle Accidents in Queensland: What To Do if You’re Injured?
- How is the Insurer dealing with your TPD claim?