In this video, Senior Partner of McNamara & Associates discusses the issue of police questioning, in particular what you should and should not say if you are being questioned by Queensland Police.
Home » Talking to the Police
- Do you need a Data Breach Response Plan?
- Rheinmetall Defence Australia Awarded $5 billion contract to Build the Next Generation of Armoured Vehicles
- Redress Scheme for People who have Experienced Child Sexual Abuse
- Motorcycle Accidents in Queensland: What To Do if You’re Injured?
- How is the Insurer dealing with your TPD claim?