A Simple Will is not for everyone. Your circumstances may be such, that a simple Will may not effectively administer your estate in the manner that you had hoped. Testamentary trusts are created by a Will to provide a greater level of control over the distribution of assets to beneficiaries. In this video, Matthew Tyrrell explains the benefits of testamentary trusts.
Home » What is a Testamentary Trust?
- Changes to Early Access of Super
- Do you need a Data Breach Response Plan?
- Rheinmetall Defence Australia Awarded $5 billion contract to Build the Next Generation of Armoured Vehicles
- Redress Scheme for People who have Experienced Child Sexual Abuse
- Motorcycle Accidents in Queensland: What To Do if You’re Injured?