friendly, local community
Join our team.
Full-time Receptionist – Springfield Central
McNamara & Associates are currently seeking a positive and enthusiastic full-time Receptionist to join our busy team at our Springfield Central office.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including answering incoming calls, greeting clients at reception, filing, stationery ordering as well as providing general administrative and office support. Your role will be varied and will also include, but not be limited to:
- Reception duties;
- The management of incoming and outgoing mail;
- Attending to the collection and delivery of mail (post office);
- Collection of lunches and coffees for meetings;
- Timesheet entry;
- Taking care of essential kitchen duties;
- Dictaphone typing;
- Filing and photocopying;
- Diary management; and
- Other duties, as and when required.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:-
- Excellent communication and presentation skills essential;
- Sound knowledge of Word;
- Typing Speed of at least 50wpm;
- A strong team player focus;
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service at all times;
- A keen eye-for-detail; and
- A positive “can do” approach
This is a fabulous opportunity to break into the legal field. If you have around 1 to 2 years’ office experience then we’d like to hear from you. We would prefer someone with previous legal experience; however, we are happy to consider candidates coming from other sectors, preferably professional services.
If you have the skills outlined above please email your resume and a brief cover letter to The Practice Manager, [email protected]
We pride ourselves on employing high quality experienced staff members who are both friendly, supportive and approachable to both our clients and each other.
If you want to apply, email your resume and a brief cover letter to The Practice Manager, [email protected]